Results 1 - 5 of 5 results out of about 446 pages. (0.20 seconds)
- declination . . . 6 matches
- ...nation, sometimes called magnetic variation, is the angle between magnetic north and true north. Declination is considered positive east of true north and negative when west". The...
- azimuth mark . . . 3 matches
- ...spect of an azimuth mark is that its [[bearing]] from the main station is based on [[true North]]. This bearing from the main station to the aziumuth station can then be used by o...
- box score . . . 1 match
- ...ns are also shown. The azimuth in the box score is always measured clockwise from [[true North]]. When using a compass to find the main station from the reference marks or to fin...
- ReferenceMain . . . 1 match
- ... degrees, otherwise subtract 180 degrees.
Azimuths in a box score are in terms of [[true North]]. Your compass points to magnetic North instead. To convert from one to the other...
- Glossary . . . 1 match
- ...one]], [[traverse station]], [[triangulation station]], [[trilateration station]], [[true North]]
. U<<BR>> [[underground mark]], [[USACE]], [[USGLO]], [[US...
1.9k - rev: 3 (current) last modified: 2009-03-21 21:03:19
0.6k - rev: 9 (current) last modified: 2009-03-21 21:03:19
1.9k - rev: 5 (current) last modified: 2009-03-21 21:03:19
3.1k - rev: 17 (current) last modified: 2009-03-21 21:03:18
3.0k - rev: 25 (current) last modified: 2009-03-21 21:03:19