Results 1 - 4 of 4 results out of about 446 pages. (0.17 seconds)
- triangulation station . . . 5 matches
- ...A '''''triangulation station''''', or "tri-station", is a type of [[horizontal control]] [[station]]. Coordinates of triangulation stations were obtained by precisely measuring t...
- EasternObliqueArc . . . 11 matches
- ...= The Eastern Oblique Arc =
The Eastern Oblique Arc is a triangulation of the eastern United States extending from Calais, Maine to New Orleans, Louisiana. The [[triangulation]] ...
- elevation . . . 1 match
- ...ion can be measured by [[differential leveling]], by [[GPS]] measurements, or by [[triangulation]] if the point measured is inaccessible, such as a remote mountain top.
- Theodolite . . . 1 match
- ...iveled to sight a second target. The angle is noted again, and the difference provides the measure of the angle between the targets. The technique is used for [[triangulation]]....
0.5k - rev: 3 (current) last modified: 2009-03-21 21:03:18
4.5k - rev: 29 (current) last modified: 2009-03-21 22:34:16
0.3k - rev: 3 (current) last modified: 2009-03-21 21:03:18
0.5k - rev: 2 (current) last modified: 2009-03-21 21:03:19