Results 1 - 4 of 4 results out of about 446 pages. (0.16 seconds)
- monumentation . . . 8 matches
- ...Monumentation is the act of establishing a physical [[monument]] (such as a benchmark disk) at a measured location. This usage is commonly seen as "monumentation date", meaning the...
- Glossary . . . 3 matches
- ...bench mark]], [[benchmark]], [[blaze]], [[BLM]], [[blue book]], [[BMGPX]], [[boundary monument]], [[box score]], [[bridge anchorage]], [[bridge pier]]
- eccentric . . . 2 matches
- ...In a few cases, a [[monument]] cannot be [[occupied]] because of physical restrictions. In such cases, an eccentric point can be occupied instead, and the monument's position can b...
- concrete post . . . 2 matches
- ...eet tall. Inscribed letters such as USBM are often seen on them.
Another type is a [[monument]] for a benchmark disk. They are usually 6 inches square and project anywhere from a ...
0.4k - rev: 5 (current) last modified: 2009-03-21 21:03:18
3.0k - rev: 25 (current) last modified: 2009-03-21 21:03:19
0.2k - rev: 2 (current) last modified: 2009-03-21 21:03:18
0.7k - rev: 3 (current) last modified: 2009-03-21 21:03:19