Results 1 - 5 of 5 results out of about 446 pages. (0.16 seconds)
- orthometric height . . . 15 matches
- ...'''Orthometric height''' is the distance measured above the [[geoid]]. It is the height obtained by [[differential leveling]] from known starting points, and is the height used f...
- height of light . . . 1 match
- ...sition of the station, for instance in corrections for refraction due to temperature gradients near the ground, or adjustments to project the computed distance onto the [[geoid]]....
- gravity station . . . 1 match
- ...of gravity was measured using sensitive equipment. This information helps model the [[geoid]]. Usually marked with a bronze disk similar to an elevation benchmark but with a diff...
- datum . . . 1 match
- ...ts [[Ellipsoid|ellipsoid]] shape is based on a statistical best fit to the worldwide [[geoid]].
The [[NGS]] uses a slightly different datum, NAD 83, for geodetic use in the Unite...
- Glossary . . . 1 match
- ...lagging]], [[FORWARD]]
. G<<BR>> [[gaging station]],GeoCalc, [[geoid]], [[GPS]], [[gravity station]]
. H<<BR>> [[headwall]], [[heig...
3.9k - rev: 18 (current) last modified: 2010-04-20 11:50:13
0.5k - rev: 3 (current) last modified: 2009-03-21 21:03:18
0.3k - rev: 4 (current) last modified: 2009-03-21 21:03:18
1.9k - rev: 9 (current) last modified: 2009-03-21 21:03:18
3.0k - rev: 25 (current) last modified: 2009-03-21 21:03:19