Results 1 - 5 of 5 results out of about 446 pages. (0.16 seconds)
- FirstTime . . . 9 matches
- ...omething else. Now you want to go on your first benchmark hunting trip. Pick about 10 [[PID]]s to look for, preferably fairly close to each other. If you can, pick some that other...
- Equip-Data . . . 4 matches
- ...hat has a box-score.
If carrying paper datasheets, it is best to have them sorted by [[PID]] so that you can find them in your package easier. Before you staple them together for...
- stamping . . . 1 match
- ... on the marker. Often this is the same as, or nearly the same as the designation. The [[PID]] is never stamped on a disk, since it is only a computer database identifier that is a...
- occupied . . . 1 match
- ... station mark for observation from it to other stations. There are a few marks with a [[PID]] have never been occupied and their position has been determined by other means. [[int...
- Glossary . . . 1 match
- ...], [[orthometric height]]
. P<<BR>> [[UnitsOfMeasure|perch]], [[PID]], [[pipe cap]], [[PLSS corner]], [[UnitsOfMeasure|pole]], [[power pole]]
5.9k - rev: 7 (current) last modified: 2009-03-21 21:03:18
1.5k - rev: 5 (current) last modified: 2009-03-21 21:03:18
0.3k - rev: 2 (current) last modified: 2009-03-21 21:03:18
0.4k - rev: 2 (current) last modified: 2009-03-21 21:03:19
3.0k - rev: 25 (current) last modified: 2009-03-21 21:03:19