|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
|'''Source''': [http://www.easygps.com/ EasyGPS]||'''Source''': [[http://www.easygps.com/|EasyGPS]]|
Introduction: EasyGPS is a free software designed to read .loc and .gpx computer files, write .gpx computer files, and read and write waypoint information to and from GPS receivers. It has a split screen, and the map on the right side can be used for planning the order of benchmarks to search for.
- EasyGPS allows opening more than one file, with each filename showing on a separate tab.
- To combine two files, do these steps:
- in one file tab, click Edit, then Select All
- click Edit, then Copy
- click the other file's tab to open it
- click Edit, then Paste. Now all the waypoints will be in this tab.
- To get a Geocaching datasheet for a particular benchmark, click on the benchmark's waypoint row, right-click, and click "View Online".
- While in the map's Zoom mode, hold down the Alt key to be in zoom-out mode.